Leigh Folk Festival is a registered charity run by volunteers, each year we have to find nearly £22,000 to organise and run the annual event. We do this through a number of fundraising campaigns, corporate sponsorships and donations. This year we’re launching a new campaign with the aim to inject vibrant colours and cash into the festival by raising £1,050 with 6 festival flags.
We’re looking for individuals or companies to sponsor one of our vibrant 4-meter tall flags which will surely become a focal point of the festival site. By sponsoring a flag you are helping to fund our work enabling us to deliver this great free community event.
In return for the £175 sponsorship you will receive;
- A plaque displayed on the pole of the flag (name, logo, company and contact details)*
- A special thank you in the event program seen by over 5,000 event attendees
- An appreciation post for you or your business on our social networks (reach of nearly 10,000)
- A pair of tickets to any of our evening concerts
- A Leigh Folk Festival t-shirt, vinyl record and limited edition print
- 15% discount against and further ticket purchases
We only have 6 sponsorship opportunities available so if you or your business is interested we want to hear from you. Email us on email@example.com with the subject line Flags For Funds and a member of our team will be in touch to organise your sponsorship package.
*Sponsorship fee is for 1 year after which the flag will be available to sponsor by another individual or business.